Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Renovation Progress III

It took 4 coats of paint over the tinted primer to get the red even but it was definetly worth it! It looks great and I am finally able to move on to the next stage.

This is the trim I picked out to go on the wall between the two paint colors.

This is the trim on the wall once I got it primed and painted!

We had to get my mom to help us haul the MDF home because it wouldn't fit in either of our vehicles. We did manage to get the 2x4's in my Jeep but I had to sit on the floor in the back on the way home.

 We set up all the power tools and got to work measuring and cutting the wood for all the tables.

This is the island work counter. It is standing height, built so that 4 small bookcases fit underneath. The top is going to be a 4' x 5.5' piece of MDF covered in vinyl floor tiles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment