Saturday, July 10, 2010

I think I may have lost it...

My mind, I mean. I finally got fed up with the way things were in my room and spontaneously started moving all my supplies out. I quickly filled closets, corners and finally just piled the last few boxes right in the middle of the living room!


I had to get everything off the pegboards and then get the pegboard and the shelves, and the cork/chalk board, and the art off the walls.


Once everything was out, I had a chance to vacuum. First time in a long time for that! I also remembered to put the drill on the charger so it would be ready when I was.


I got the tables taken apart and the supports off the wall and now the room is technically empty!


There was never any doubt about getting rid of the carpet. I hate carpet! So I cut it into a few sections to make it easier to handle and started pulling it up from the tack strips.


With the carpet and pad removed, the destruction phase is complete!

0 comments:

Post a Comment