Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Getting Organized - Ribbon!


I was so inspired by seeing all my beads organized that I decided to move on to another one of my supplies that has outgrown every storage solution I've had for it. I have ribbon on big spools, on little spools and on no spools at all. I have wide trim, thin trim and tasseled trim. And I finally came up with something that will work for all of it! Way back in the way back, when I used to buy CD's, I bought several matching CD racks. I moved all the CD's into crates years ago once I got them all digitized and those old CD racks are my new ribbon racks. I even have two more so my ribbon collection has plenty of room to grow!


I put the pegs in the back lower than the pegs in the front so that all the shelves slope backwards and my ribbon won't roll off.
I seperated all the smaller loose pieces of ribbon by color and organized them into storage boxes.





0 comments:

Post a Comment