Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Crypt - MMC Part 3



I should have taken more pictures at the beginning on this particular part of the project, but I didn't. I found a few websites that have free paper projects and this crypt was at Odissey Paper Models. It was easy and fun and it really turned out great! I changed it up a little and only used bits and pieces to achieve the look I wanted.





I attached the crypt and fence to a piece of foam core and landscaped around it. When that was all finished I realized it was too low and I went off in search of something to recycle that would give it some height.


I think this piece of cardboard was from my cellphone.


I used paper mache to give it some texture and added the stairs which I made from clay the same as the pathway. Of course then it was too tall and I had to cut the bottom off but eventually I got it just how I wanted it.



I attached the crypt onto the base and started with more landscaping. The more layers I do the better it looks so I try to do as many as possible!



0 comments:

Post a Comment